Students don't have to be school captains or house captains to be considered leaders. We encourage our students to be leaders in the classroom and playground, through their support for other students, or their involvement in academic, sporting, cultural or community events and projects. At Model Farms High School there are a number of ways that students can learn leadership skills. These include:
- Senior Leadership Team
- House Captain
- Wellbeing Team
- Student Representative Council
- Peer leader
- Peer Mediation
- Debating and public speaking
- Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
Our objectives for MFHS Student Leadership groups include:
- Building school spirit by encouraging students to participate in campus activities.
- Supporting the welfare of the school’s student body as a whole.
- Providing an environment for students to ascertain and discuss student opinions.
- Developing relationships and supporting the activities of other groups within the school, such as the Chaplaincy.
- Bringing the school and wider community closer together by supporting community programmes and charities.
- Creating leadership opportunities for students in both the junior and senior years at each campus.
Senior Leadership Team 2022-2023
Captain: Yasmin Khan
Vice-Captain: Ava Justic
SRC President: Georgia Simmonds
SRC Executive: Chloe Hogan
Sports Captain: Amelia Walton
Captain: Ben Pentland
Vice-Captain: Navtej Singh
SRC President: Nathan Colebrook
SRC Executive: Chloe Roberts
Sports Captain: Joshua Adams
Year 11 Prefects 2023
Year 11 House Captains 2023
Student Representative Council (SRC) 2023
Year 11 - Nayelah Azam
Year 11 - Andreas Dracopoulos